See photos (2)
The An Durzunel (The Turtledove) reveals the hidden beauties of Cancale.Sailing at Cancale
Fancy getting a taste for traditional sailing? Set a course for Port-Mer and Cancale Bay for a salt-sea trip on the An Durzunel.
Step on board for a few sailing lessons on a traditional sailing boat. On this comfortably-sized boat, everyone quickly gets their bearings. You only need a bit of effort as you pull, haul, take in or steer. You can even have the thrill of sailing very close to the rocks in sight of the Mont Saint-Michel. The historic and maritime heritage of Cancale make a wonderful combination. You won't want the adventure to end.
- Activities for ages 9 to 12
- Activities for ages 6 to 9
- From June 13, 2020 until June 14, 2020
- From June 20, 2020 until June 21, 2020
- From June 27, 2020 until June 28, 2020
Official website of tourism in Brittany