Musée du Rail
A must for trainspotters!
Museum, Historic site and monument, Industrial site, Trades, Science and technology, Transportation
See photos (8)
This railway museum is a delight for train lovers young and old.Without the hard work of the members of 'friends of the Dinan railway' association, which brings together both railway enthusiasts and model railway fans, this museum would never have seen the light of day. Today, it is a paradise for young and old. You can discover the 1:87 and 1:43 scale model railways, various collections, the history of the railway networks, a reconstruction of an 1889 Vignier signal box, a film and gift shop. Inside the museum, a reconstruction of the old ‘No 1 post’ from Dinan station (Vignier method), along with a collection of railway posters are the high points of the visit.
- Spoken languages
- Payment methods
- From April 8, 2020 until May 4, 2020
- From June 2, 2020 until September 19, 2020
- From September 1, 2020 until September 16, 2020
- From October 19, 2020 until October 31, 2020
- From October 22, 2020 until November 3, 2020
- From December 26, 2020 until December 30, 2020
Official website of tourism in Brittany