These professional establishments are recommended by the Brittany Tourist Board and are committed to providing a range of dedicated services to meet your expectations during your stay in Brittany.
The “eco-responsible” accommodation establishments have been selected for their commitment to these three pillars:
- Quality hospitality
- A responsible economic and social policy
- Respect for the environment
The professionals commit to:
- Managing and reducing waste responsibly
- Reducing their energy and water consumption with the implementation of efficient systems
- Practising a responsible purchasing policy by giving precedence to short supply chains, buying seasonal and/or organic products, or fair trade products
- Making an active contribution to the local economy by proposing local products for your breakfasts and meals, by co-operating with local artisans and service providers for your visits and activities
- Training their staff in and raising visitors’ awareness of sustainable development matters
To guarantee the best offer in terms of quality and commitment, all of our addresses marked “Engaged Pro” are committed addresses, tested via an eco-rating system by the company VIATAO, specialised in sustainable tourism, or by the Comité Régional du Tourisme de Bretagne.