Addresses for eating mussels
• Le Petit Bouchot (FR) in Fréhel proposes fresh and local cuisine, and as soon as the season arrives mussels are its star product! A little extra: mussels in Roquefort on a sunny terrace close to Cap Fréhel
• Le Café de l’Ouest (FR)in Saint-Malo with its marine-themed decoration in the middle of the city, its waiters in uniform (red braces of course!), its quality and fresh products. Its little extras: thoughtful touches like fish rillette as soon as you are settled, sun hats loaned to customers who want shade from the sun, quality products selected with care (semi-salted churned butter, for example).
• La Marinière (FR) : is the only restaurant on Boulevard de la Mer in Saint-Cast-le-Guildo, in front of the large beach, and makes it a point of honour to work with local producers, in season.
• Au P’tit Bouchot (FR) in Pénestin proposes a fish and seafood menu where you can eat local mussels in Tréhiguier port .
• In Brest, you have to go to the Tour du Monde (FR), the restaurant of Olivier de Kersauzon, where you can taste Moules de Bouchot de l’Iroise® in a relaxed atmosphere with a panoramic terrace above the marina.